Sextuplets

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Welcome

Hello!


My name is Meredith! I am 31 years old and married to my best friend since I was 13, Brendan! We got engaged on January 28th, 2005. We were married on December 19th, 2005! I had found out when I was younger I was infertile and we tried IVF! On October 19th 2006 we welcomed Noah Henry into the world! Noah is 4 and is such an amazing little boy! Then on December 12th 2008 we welcomed our 2nd child into the world. Ryan David! He is 2 and so cute! I had always imagined 3 kids so we decided we would try for 1 more. We have been blessed with sextuplets! I am 18 weeks along and due August 14th! We are thrilled! We are having 2 boys and 4 girls! I hope you enjoy this blog about my life and family!
Love,
Meredith!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited about your journey! Congrats again Meredith! Look forward to your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm excited too.. from baby bump to here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and your husband!! Sounds like a great story! We would love to know more about you! How did you and your husband meet? I bet your wedding was beautiful! It was on a Monday? We would love details!

    ReplyDelete